Have questions? Send me a message!
1 on 1 Book Coaching
So you're thinking of writing and publishing a children's book? I can help you! I offer 1 on 1 book coaching to handhold you through the entire process. I can walk you through the ins and outs of self-publishing, including:
- Story brainstorming
- Feedback on your book
- Finding and working with editors
- Finding and working with the right illustrators
- Book and cover critique
- Book formatting
- Understanding print-on-demand self-publishing platforms
- Understanding bulk-printing and dealing with logistics overseas
- Book marketing
- Kickstarter crowd-funding
- Website creation
- Selling on Amazon
Why Coach with Katrina?
- She has sold over 25,000 books
- Early in her career, Katrina was the lead print and web designer of a niche publishing company.
- She is a now product management leader in the Silicon Valley in the e-commerce and tech industry.
- She has 15+ years of professional experience with expertise in
- graphics design
- video editing
- book layout & cover design
- She ran 2 successful Kickstarter (crowd-funding) campaigns for 2 book titles
- She’s published 10+ popular and successful children’s book titles in multiple formats in hardcover, paperback, and kindle ebooks.
- She’s well-versed in self-publishing methods because she’s done it all!
- POD (print-on-demand) platforms (Ingramspark and Amazon KDP)
- Offset printing with overseas printers
- Direct-to-consumer sales through her website using Shopify
- Selling books through Amazon (Amazon FBA)